Sunday, November 25, 2007

blow me





the grocery store near my jersey house has a huge fish tank with the biggest blowfish i have ever seen. he is seriously big. and to prove how big he is i took a camera with me to the grocery. check him out. giant blow me. there was another crazy fish in there. he is new but crazy. he was swimming like he was on speed. anyway, i still love the big blow better.


This morning when i woke up i finally had the courage to listen to the rest of the message my ex left me on my voice mail. it was okay listening to him. i actually felt quite sad in the fact that things are never going to be the same. i do wish him well. i do sincerely hope he finds his peace and love. anyway, i started the 2nd part of my 6th piece. it's sluggish but i am going to finish it by this week. can't let the birds down. bird A wants to be with bird B... i know i know.



No comments: