Saturday, May 24, 2008

chop me into many pieces

with so many agonizing days, i finally got the courage to start my 2nd painting. now that i got a start, i am starting to feel happy again.
i am totally bipolar. crazy! just right down crazy!!!!
anyway, i guess, in the end, you just learn to know more of yourself.
how do you find the balance?
how do others do it? why is it such a struggle for me? am i missing something? i truly wonder..... is it because i am an artist? or is being an artist just an excuse? where does sanity and insanity divide?
i recently told my friend that i think my life would have been so much easier if i didn'thave the rebellious issue... would i have wanted to be just another person doing the same thing that other people did... why would i waste my life that way? why do i think this way? why do i make myself utterly alone in this world.
why was i made this way.....
conspiracy i tell you.

No comments: