Friday, April 11, 2008

what makes it good

i am looking at the sky. i am looking at the most beautiful pink and coral lights that lit up a building. the colors just melted away with the greyish lavender sky that almost looked so fake to be true. it really was breathlessly beautiful. i took a camera out of my head and took a picture so that i could remember it till my last day.
what makes something good? what makes something beautiful and worth keeping? what will make my art good. what will make my life worth living??? question was knocking on my darkest door.
.............
i think the truth..even if it's pathetic and sad and lonely, and all that made my day ultimately made my life beautiful. because it's real and it's what i truly feel. what would make my life and my art good... was up to how real i was going to be.....

No comments: