Tuesday, January 15, 2008

8th piece

i know i am not even close to finishing my 7th piece, but my head seems to be more in my 8th piece. i hope i have strength to finish tho. seems to be such monster project for me especially with this new job i am taking on.
speaking of new job, i really need to get better because with this energy source, i am going to need at least 3 powerbars a day.
today, i ran into an old friend of mine. well, at first, i avoided him. and i met him again an hour again. what the.....
is it coincidence? or was it just my destiny to have him cross my life today? was it necessary? it was so weird. for some reason, i felt like there was a reason for it. sounds crazy but i do believe in instinct. and i believe this is one. i do like to see where this leads me in this game of life.

No comments: