Thursday, January 31, 2008

invisible??

the biggest fear of my life.....well, one of the biggest fear of my life is to be invisible.
what do i mean?
today, i went to yoga after work... i went to the counter. For some odd reason, the guy at the counter could not find my name in their file... so, the guy asks me for my name and information and asked me to come back after the class. OK. i said.
after the class, i saw a big sign on the door that read, "sooj, please come to the front desk" so, i got dressed and went back to the counter.

same guy: what is your name?
me: SooJ
same guy: can i help you?
me: you asked me to come back?
same guy: you are.....
me: SOOJ!
same guy: uh,...okay. uh.... what can i help you with??

at last, the guy next to him interrupted and pointed to the door with my "name". finally, the guy asked me to rewrite my information.

for some odd reason, i couldn't pass the thought in my head that not only is this guy seriously stupid but he really couldn't recognize me. like.....Zip.
am i that plain looking????

i don't even think my name is that plain.
it really made me think.
'i really do not appreciate being nobody' was my thought of the day.

No comments: