Thursday, March 20, 2008

dreams and reality

what does my soul desire??
i ran as hard as i can for the last few years. i wanted to get ahead. i wanted to pick up to start flying. Life had been so good to me. it helped me to meet the right people, at the right time.. and now i am taking off... i am starting to see the view... i am starting to fly. i almost can't even believe....
so, i ask myself... are you happy? is this what you wanted?
is this what my soul desired??
or am i just part of the story?
is this my story or is this someone else's story? am i part of someone else's story or am i in my own story?

am i in my own dream?
i looked at the sky before coming into my house.... full moon.. really beautiful night with gorgeous clouds floating....
this is def. my dream.
my dream indeed.

1 comment:

Miku* said...

If you are dreaming a good dream, then let yourself dream. If you are dreaming a bad dream then I might have to wake you up for that.

Damn, how I wish I had also looked up and seen what you had seen. But I am satisfied by reading your dream and picturing our moon shining upon us. We would all be lost without her.