Sunday, March 30, 2008

wallet



few years back, out of the blue, i decided i wasn't going to carry a wallet.

why? i don't think i had a reason... i just felt like rebelling against something... that something i do not know.

anyway, today at my sewing class, i decided that i was going to make myself a wallet instead of practicing on same stitch over and over...

why? i think i was rebelling against something again. i don't know. i can't help myself. why god made me this way.

anyway, after getting few looks from the instructor, i finished the wallet. my very first machine sew object

it's so cute!

wallet and me... happy together....

3 comments:

Ethan Bodle said...

lol...

i can just see the teach getting mad that you are doing something fun and useful instead of just abusing some innocent piece of muslin for practice. poor teacher.

rebel on...

Miku* said...

Damn, are you sure this is your first time sawing! My wallet.... I mean your wallet look great, very organic feel to it :-*) So you did say that you were going to make me one right!

Miku* said...

Oh yeah, I like the paper swish which the wallet is setting on. Think Bag Print please..... But I am sure you already had that in mind right!