Thursday, March 6, 2008

i love this bag!!!!




i don't think i have ever stopped anyone to ask someone about their wardrobe or bag...


but today, i couldn't help to just stop someone to ask about their bag. and no, it wasn't a girl...it was a boy. and it was in port authority.


sooj: excuse me, where did you get that bag?

mikal: i made it. you like it?

sooj: yes!!

mikal: you want it?

sooj: yes!!!!


and so he takes out his shoes and some kind of spray can in his bag and hands me this bag i had been eyeing for the past 5 minutes following him.

i can not believe he just gave me the bag right there and then... i am not even sure if he had an extra bag to put his shoes and stuff.

i was too happy with the bag, i totally blanked out.

on my way back home on bus, i was thinking about what i could've given him....i mean i had my monthly metrocard that i just purchased...or my one pair mitton that i made for sunglass case... or my drawing.... i don't know.

but i def want to give something back.

i am sure if i love his shit, he will also love my shit.
check out his stuff on his web
www.rep1.net





2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is AWESOME! At least you have a way to contact him... maybe you should make him one of your wonderful designs (knitting, yarn piece, etc...)! Still feeling very inspired by you and have been working on my 'dream' piece since A went to bed (not with the help of dessert though...lol). Have a great weekend and thanks again for all the great inspiration!!! I am glad we are working together again!

Miku* said...

Now that is a cool bag, I remember that I use to have a bag like that once upon a time (^_^) "rep1*"

PS: Your work looks great.